Ready? Set? Fun!
Our Minnesota campground offers a wide variety of facilities and activities. June to August: $200-$400 in prizes given away each weekend!
See for yourself! Click on photos to enlarge.
Our huge 2,000 sq. ft. heated swimming pool with two water slides is a hit with everyone. We also feature a beautiful heated wading pool.
Volleyball, shuffleboard & a basketball court help keep things exciting for sports enthusiasts.
Try your luck at horseshoes. Dad’s favorite!
For those wanting to test their putting ability, we have our own fun 18-Hole Miniature Golf course.
Watch out for that curve! Our remote-controlled car race track is a blast! See the video clip below.
Fishing is always popular at Kiesler’s. Want to stay close to land? We offer bait and tackle to be used on our fishing dock, complete with benches.
We also feature pontoon, boat & motor rentals and boat docks. Either way, you may find yourself catching Sunfish, Bluegill, Crappies, Walleye, Northern, Bullheads and Bass.
Kids LOVE the super playgrounds, game room and recreation building.
Kids of all ages enjoy FREE Bingo! Ask us about Extreme Bingo!
Dance with our awesome DJs.
From costume contests and silly games, to family Olympics and adult trike races, enjoy hilarious planned activities every weekend.
Check out the 4.6 mile paved trail around Clear Lake & the short hiking trails in Maplewood park.
See our remote-controlled car race track in action!
Within a few minutes from Kiesler’s, there’s even more to see and do, including some great shopping and dining experiences.
Click the links below for details:
- Local Waseca antique stores, craft shops and good restaurants.
- Waseca Water Park.
- Medford Outlet Center.
- Mankato’s River Hills Mall – Southern Minnesota’s Mega Mall.
- Farmamerica – step into the past and see pioneer Minnesota authentically reproduced at the Minnesota Agricultural Interpretive Center.
- 8 golf courses, including the Waseca Lakeside Club – 18 holes of challenging golf.
- Cabela’s is a popular nearby destination for fishing, hunting and outdoor gear. It also features indoor waterfalls, wildlife exhibits and aquariums.
Several major attractions are available within an hour’s drive of Kiesler’s as well.
Click the links below to know more about these fantastic attractions: