Rates & Park Info
On this page, you can find everything from reservation & visitor information, to rates and more!
Click the “+” beside any heading to view details…
2020 Camping Rates
|30 amp Electric/Water/ Sewer/Digital Cable||Nightly||$76|
|Premium (50amp Electric/Water/ Sewer/Digital Cable)||Nightly||$83|
*Available, as scheduled – every weekend from Memorial Day to Labor Day + weekdays from June 15 to August 21
- General rates include 2 people. Additional people are $4/child; $8/adult (18yrs & older); 3 years & under free.
- 2019 holiday dates are May 22 – 24, June 30 – July 4, and September 4-6.
- All prices listed are subject to Minnesota Sales Tax.
- Spring and Fall Special: April 17 – May 21 and September 13 – October 3
- $45 per night up to 2 adults and 2 kids (includes 30amp electric/water/sewer)
- Groups over 4 sites need to be approved by management. Group visitors are limited to no more than 2 people per site per day. Groups must control noise within the group.
3 Night Special: $15 Off any 3 Night Reservation!
(Must be consecutive nights. Excludes holiday weekends & discounted rates.)
Monday – Wednesday Deal: If you stay the consecutive nights of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, you get $30 Off your stay!
BONUS!: If you stay 6 consecutive nights that includes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, you will receive $45 Off your stay!
Monthly Rates Available: Please call for information.
Spring & Fall Special
April 17 – May 21 and September 13 – October 3.
Only $45 per night.
Includes 2 adults & 2 kids with 30 amp Electric/Water/Sewer.
50 amp available for additional $7 per night.
Additional Reservation Information
Reservations are not required, but are recommended.
All reservations must be held with a $95 credit card deposit.
- Regular Weekend Reservations (2 night minimum)
- Memorial & Labor Day (3 nights reservation minimum at holiday rates)
- July 4th (5 night reservation minimum at holiday rates)
- Weekday/Weekend deposits are refunded if canceled 10 days prior to arrival date.
- $10 handling fee is deducted.
- Credit card deposits are processed at the time of reservation.
- One unit, one family (two adults, children under 18 living at home) per site. Maximum 6 people per site. ALL other arrangements must be cleared with campground management at the time of the reservation.
- Confirmation will be sent via email.
- If reserved site is occupied, we reserve the right to move you to the next available site.
- Reservation with a deposit will be held until 10 p.m. day of arrival, unless late arrival has been prearranged.
- No discounts on special rates.
- To rent a campsite you must be 21 or older.
Click here to check availability and reserve online.
Monday – Saturday 2 p.m.
Sunday 5 p.m.
MEMORIAL & LABOR DAY WEEKENDS:
Sunday 2 p.m.
Monday 5 p.m.
A charge of $10 per hour if checking in before 2 p.m. and staying only one night.
Deluxe Grass Site with Gravel Pad and Full Hookups.
Includes FREE Cable TV, WiFi (at most sites), Fire Ring, Picnic Table & Trees.
A great way to enjoy all the benefits of summer camping without all the work!
(Cash/Check) Base Rate $3396 Plus Electricity.
Note: We have a waiting list for 2021 seasonal campsites. If you’d like more information, or to join the waiting list, please email or call Kristi or Emily: firstname.lastname@example.org or (507) 835-3179.
ALL VISITORS must register as day campers before entering the camping area
Fee $6 per person/per day.
($3 Monday – Wednesday, except holidays)
PASS REQUIRED TO ENTER CAMPING AREA.
- Registered campers are responsible to see that their visitors are registered and that they comply with all campground rules.
- Visitors hours are 8 am. to 10:30 pm. (No visitor entrance after 10 pm.)
- Over 4 visitors per site or per group, needs approval.
Quiet domestic pets are welcome if:
They are not hostile to others, are on a leash, kept quiet, not left alone and cleaned up after.
Rent boats and get bait at the office.
|Boat rental with 8 HP motor||$45 for 4 hours $ 69 for 8 hours|
|Great Pontoon with motor||$ 140 for 4 hours* $215 for 8 hours*|
Boat and Great Pontoon rentals include up to 2 gallons of gas.
*A $250 damage deposit is taken at the time of reservation.
NEW! Kayak Rentals – $20 for 2 hours. Double or single kayak available. ($30 deposit taken at time of reservation.)
Convenient and easy access to boat launching, boat docks & fishing docks!
Boat docks directly across from the entrance.
Boat launching is to the right of the boat dock.
Ask at the office for fish cleaning materials.
Enjoy our challenging 18 hole miniature golf course with moving windmill, paddle wheel, bowling pins, dice, etc.
18 holes $5.00. (Check for specials)
No Golf Carts unless a Seasonal Camper.
With the discovery of the Ash borer (which kills Ash trees) in Minnesota, we no longer allow firewood to be brought into the campground unless it is untreated dimensional lumber, such as a 2 x 4 used for building.
If you do bring firewood, a Kiesler employee will ask you to turn it over to us for disposal. We cannot reimburse you for your wood.
Firewood is available for purchase at the campground.
Thank you for saving our trees!